A strategic military infrastructure may be affected by civil, paramilitary or military threats, so symmetrical or asymmetrical threats. The civil threats have generally a purpose “not aggressive”, but probably negative media impact for the military installation, the government and for the country itself. The paramilitary threat is the most dangerous threat at all levels because one who acts, he definitely had a military training and so has know-how for infiltration procedures, weapons and explosives management. It is also possible that (one or more persons, however organized) has the ability to infiltrate among the population without being recognized, which would make it much easier his escape. Finally, the military threat comes during war where a symmetrical force performs an act of sabotage or the seizure of the military installation.
HiProDOME (High technology Proactive Detection and Observation with Mobility and Early warning) is the state-of-the-art surveillance system for coastal and land-based military infrastructure security from air, surface and underwater threats. Thanks to the ability to detect human-sized targets at several kilometers away using many technologies such as radar, electro-optic TV/IR, laser, telecommunication systems and many more, it is extremely suitable for security and defense of wide areas such as military airports and installations and for drone detection and neutralization.
Long experience in the development of coastal surveillance systems allows us to complete the operational capabilities of our HiProDOME with detection and tracking of underwater and surface threats by the integration of specific sonar and radar equipment.
HiProDOME provides layered protection and support existing systems and procedures, with modular, scalable, fully integrated and turnkey solutions. It can be work in fixed or mobility configurations and includes: cyber security, situational awareness sensors, command & control console, communication systems and non-lethal weapons.
- Advanced radar, sonar and EO/IR sensors for medium and long range surveillance
- Image enhancement, automatic object detection and target tracking (EOSS, Radar, AIS/WAIS, Transponder, Sonar)
- Automatic alarms if the target approach restricted area
- Drone detection, classification and neutralization
- Proprietary GIS Engine and Electronics Charts System for mission management and tactical representation
- Data sharing with remote control rooms and maritime, airborne or land assets
- Mission Recorder (encrypted and georeferenced: videos, photos and metadata)
- Multi-datalink support
- Built-In Test (BIT)
- Multiple type of consoles
- Advanced AES-256 Encryption
- Smart integrations: non-lethal defense systems, weapons, smart glasses, UxV, third-party systems