Today, maritime operations can be supported by hi-tech communication systems, ensuring minimal latency and wide bandwidth. In turn it demands command and information management platforms that share, exchange, fuse and synchronize multi-source tactical data into a clear and unambiguous tactical picture. SeaGuardian is the central command and decision-making element of a naval command and control system.
Equipped with a complete medium or long range sensors and managed by an advanced multifunctional console, SeaGuardian EOSS are state-of-the-art solutions for all surveillance missions. Instead, SeaGuardian TMS – Tactical Mission System, equipped with SAR Mission Module, is A.ST.I.M.’s Command & Control system for non-Combatant/dual-use applications such as search and rescue, maritime patrol, sea control, border security, homeland protection and surveillance operations. All SeaGuardian EOSS can be integrated into SeaGuardian TMS. All SeaGuardian family products use THERMONAV® technology at framework level.
The SAR mission module, developed for Italian Coast Guard, is designed to provide full surveillance and SAR capabilities. It includes layered surface and underwater surveillance capabilities, SAR patterns and resources, helicopter and UxV control, for today’s multi-role navies and boats. It is aimed to equip from Offshore Patrol Vessels to small or medium boats with a SAR and patrol capability. Its functions and performances like: supporting sensor management, images and scenarios compilation, sharing and exchanging of such information with other vessels and shore control rooms, situation assessment and reaction support, are critical to the operational effectiveness of a naval unit. Maritime mission management systems have evolved to serve the needs of maritime security operations. Accordingly, they support constabulary functions of surveillance, anomaly detection, evidence gathering and, as necessary, interdiction and arrest. SeaGuardian provides the perfect match between these different worlds.
- Advanced radar, sonar and EO/IR sensors for medium and long range surveillance
- Image enhancement, automatic object detection and target tracking (EOSS, Radar, AIS/WAIS, Sonar)
- GIS Engine and Electronics Charts System for navigation and mission management
- Data sharing with other maritime, airborne or land assets
- Mission Recorder (encrypted and georeferenced: videos, photos and metadata)
- Multi-datalink support
- Built-In Test (BIT)
- Multiple type of marine console
- Advanced AES-256 Encryption
- Smart integrations: searchlight, smart glasses, UxV, third-party systems