Night vision is the ability to see in the low light conditions. In security, low enforcement and military market, are used two different night vision technologies: Image Intensification and Thermal Imaging. These technologies are also used for navigation support and many other recreational activities.
Our Thermal imaging cameras produce a crisp image in the darkest of nights. Contrary to other technologies, thermal imaging cameras need no light whatsoever to produce a crisp image. They can see through light fog and smoke, in practically all weather conditions. This makes them the perfect tools for security of the vessels, law enforcement applications and navigation support.
Instead our image intensifiers, amplify small amounts of visible light thousands of times so that objects can be seen at night. Image intensification does require a certain level of ambient light, but even starlight can produce good images.
Both technologies are powerful tools in maritime application. Thermal imaging cameras allow to see obstacles in total darkness, through smoke, and light fog. Our handheld thermal imaging cameras allow you to see threat, iceberg, pollution, other vessels and every target, without revealing your own location, also are not blinded by glare from the sun. They produce a crisp image in practically all weather conditions. Also image intensification allows to identify suspects in total darkness, but not through smoke or fog. Our handheld image intensifiers allow you to recognize the features of the face and then recognize people under observation.
- Ultra-compact handheld thermal night vision cameras
- Ultra-compact handheld night vision systems with image intensifier
- Night Vision Weapon Sights and Thermal Weapon Sights
- Monocular handheld thermal night vision cameras
- Monocular handheld night vision systems with image intensifier
- Binocular handheld thermal night vision cameras
- Binocular handheld night vision systems with image intensifier
- Night Vision Goggles, accessories and kits