SeaGuardian OSD (Oil Spill Detection) is the solution for pollution control and oil spill detection for every type of boats, from supply vessels or offshore patrol vessels (OPV) to oil recovery boats and any other small or medium workboat. SeaGuardian OSD is a modular and scalable integrated system and allows real-time net-centric communication and data sharing between many sensor, control stations, reactions devices and systems.
It quickly generates data products that are readily available to all users, offering essential information to the operations manager when it is needed most.
In addition to full IR/TV video, radar and sonar functionalities, SeaGuardian OSD satisfy the full spectrum of pollution control operations.
Both versions perform data transfer, network operation and protocol in a standards-based, service-oriented architecture, providing robust situational awareness tools and information sharing capabilities in a secure network. Two different systems with a common system architecture, able to be interconnected for complete security and safety of people, equipment and the environment.
- Advanced radar, sonar and EO/IR sensors for medium and long range surveillance
- Image enhancement, automatic object detection and target tracking (EOSS, Radar, AIS, Sonar)
- GIS Engine and Electronics Charts System for navigation and mission management
- Data sharing with other maritime, airborne or land assets
- Mission Recorder (encrypted and georeferenced: videos, photos and metadata)
- Multi-datalink support
- Built-In Test (BIT)
- Multiple type of marine console
- Advanced AES-256 Encryption
- Smart integrations: searchlight, smart glasses, UxV, third-party systems